FEBA is a non profit organization registered, under French law, as "Association loi 1901, reconnue d'utilité publique" with its main office in Bourg la Reine, close to Paris - France.
The General Assembly gathers the representatives of the Members (approximately 40). Once every 3 years, they elect up to 12 individuals to become members FEBA Directors.
The Board members elect a President, a Vice-President, a Secretary and a Treasurer who together constitute the "Bureau" (sort of Executive Committee).
Board of Directors
The current composition of the Board (since June 2015) is the following:
- Eduard ARRUGA (Spain)
- Piet BOEREFIJN (Estonia)
- Jean-Louis BOILEAU - Vice-President (France)
- Nathalie BOLGERT - Treasurer (Poland)
- Lindsay BOSWELL (United-Kingdom)
- Balazs CSEH (Hungary)
- Tom HILLEMANS - Secretary (Netherlands)
- Vaidotas ILGLIUS (Lituania)
- Isabel JONET - (Portugal)
- Antonio OLIVA (Italy)
- Giancarlo ROVATI (Italy)
- Jacques VANDENSHCRIK President (Belgium)
FEBA annual financial accounts are audited by:
THIEULLOY et Associés
4 rue Catulle Mendès
Phone : 01 44 08 64 08